A Usage Agreement and Lease will be issued to the client specifying the following:
- Usage Date
- Event Start Time
- Event End Time
- Total Block of Time booked (6 or 8 hour blocks are available)
- Any additional blocks of time booked (2-hour increments)
- Usage Rate
- Alcohol Security
Payment Due Dates:
Event owners will be asked to abide by the following payment guidelines:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit toward the usage fee is required to hold a date and upon execution of the Agreement.
- The Security Deposit is required upon execution of the Agreement.
- The remaining balance plus the Town of Vail sales tax is due 30 days prior to the event.
The Event Security Deposit will be returned to you within 45 days of the conclusion of the Event. Inspection of the Pavilion will take place immediately following your Event. If damage has occurred, the Deposit, less costs of repairs or clean-up, will be returned. If these costs are greater than the Deposit, you will be liable and billed for the balance with payment due no later than 30 days after the conclusion of the Event.
A Function Information Form is included with your lease. You will be asked to complete it prior to your event. It includes information about your caterer, any subcontractors you may hire (florists, decorators, rental companies, etc.) as well as information on your event entertainment.