If alcohol is to be served at your event, all Colorado State Liquor Laws apply including:
- Event can only be open to invited guests.
- No shots or straight pours of alcohol are allowed at the Event.
- If alcohol is either to be sold or given, Lessee must secure a Special Event Liquor Permit from the Town of Vail.
- Alcohol purchase must be done by Lessee, not the Caterer.
- Alcohol must be served by TIPS trained staff.
- Alcohol must be consumed during FUNCTION ONLY. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited during event set-up and tear-down.
- Alcohol must be consumed on the Pavilion premises only. You will be provided a premise map.
- Donovan Pavilion Management, Inc. reserves the right, at their discretion, to discontinue alcohol service at your function at any time.
- To obtain information on the State of Colorado liquor laws, please access the State of Colorado website at: www.state.co.us