The client is responsible for ALL cleaning of the Donovan Pavilion after your event.
REQUIRED FACILITY CLEANING AT CONCLUSION OF EVENT INCLUDES:
- Empty all trash cans and place trash in locked container outside kitchen door.
- Rinse out trash cans.
- Cardboard broken down and placed adjacent to dumpster in trash shed.
- All leftover food removed and properly disposed of from refrigerators and freezer.
- Ovens, burners and heat/hold unit all turned off.
- Kitchen exhaust system turned off.
- Coffee makers thoroughly rinsed and left open to dry.
- All counters and sinks wiped clean.
- Kitchen floor swept.
- All tables and chairs thoroughly wiped and cleaned.
- Trash and litter removed from floor in Grand Timber room, Alcove and Lobby.
- Thank you for leaving the kitchen, furniture, Alcove and Grand Timber Room in the condition that you found it.
- Please notify Pavilion staff of any problems or damage that you may have incurred during your event.
Usual and Customary Cleaning of the facility is included in your lease rate. Any additional cleaning needed as a result of your event, (i.e. carpet cleaning, removal of trash, windows, etc.) will be retained from your Security Deposit.