If alcohol is to be served at your event, all Colorado State Liquor Laws apply including:
- Event can only be open to invited guests.
- If alcohol is either to be sold or given, Lessee must secure a Special Event Liquor Permit from the Town of Vail.
- Alcohol purchase must be done by Lessee, not the Caterer.
- Alcohol must be served by TIPS trained staff.
- Alcohol must be consumed during FUNCTION ONLY. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited during event set-up and tear-down.
- Alcohol must be consumed on the Pavilion premises only. You will be provided a premise map.
- Donovan Pavilion Management, Inc. reserves the right, at their discretion, to discontinue alcohol service at your function at any time.
To obtain information on the State of Colorado liquor laws, please access the State of Colorado website at: www.state.co.us